Before contacting us, please take your time to read through our FAQs which may provide the answer to your questions. If you cannot find your answer and want to get in touch then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHIPPING & PROCESSING:
Why hasn't my order shipped?
Be sure to check the product page for production time associated with your Gold N Chains item! In stock items will be processed within 3 business days. Once it’s ready, you’ll receive a shipping confirmation email where you can find your tracking number to follow your order on its journey to you!
How soon will I receive my order once it has been shipped?
Jewelry orders ship using FedEx 2-Day within the United States, and FedEx International for international orders. FedEx Overnight is available for purchase on domestic orders. Shipping method selection does not expedite production time.
All jewelry shipments require signature on delivery.
- FedEx 2-Day: 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
- FedEx Overnight: arrives the next business day from 10:30am-12:30pm (excluding weekends and holidays)
- FedEx International: 2-6 business days (excluding weekends and holidays)
Is shipping insured? Do I have to sign for delivery?
Your Gold N Chains orders always come with fully insured shipping and require signature upon delivery!
If you’re unable to sign for your package, you can request a hold through the FedEx website to pick up your package at a local FedEx office. Kindly note that vacation holds are not available.
There will be several delivery attempts before the package is automatically held at a local FedEx Center, or returned to Gold N Chains.
Packages will be held for 2 business days at a FedEx location. If the package is not retrieved within this timeframe it will be returned to Gold N Chains.
The purchaser is responsible for any fees associated with the return of a package to Gold N Chains after failed delivery attempts.
- Prices and shipping fees for international orders do not include Import and Customs Duties, Value Added Taxes (VAT), tariffs, brokerage or other fees that may be levied by the destination country. Gold N Chains is not responsible for these fees, nor for Customs-related delivery delays.
- If the customer refuses delivery due to government-required costs from the destination country, incurred costs to return the package to sender are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- The order recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country.